The Alpinestars Andes Drystar Trousers are a new addition for the Alpinestars 2013 Clothing Range.
The Alpinestars Andes Trousers are designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar material which ensures they are 100% waterproof with high levels of breathability in difficult conditions. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are an ideal solution to year-long riding.
- Constructed from advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion stretch panels around crotch and back of knees for improved riding performance.
- Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector inserts can be purchased separately).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus large zip front-thigh pockets.
- Adjustable, removable braces improve comfort fit.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.
ou phone number for Package Tracking for the Delivery Services. Thanks.