Constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction and a Velcro® cuff closure this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
SP-8 Leather Glove Key Features: new gloves
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Ergonomically positioned synthetic patterned suede palm reinforcement for grip and comfort.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro® cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and internal seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle